spearean interactive limited
spearean interactive limited is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
1. When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order Process.
2. We use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
3. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require verifying your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our newsletter subscriber database, you can remove your personal details by clicking the unsubscribe link which is present in every news email we send you. Our newsletter is operated as an opt-in service, so of course if you have not stated a preference to receive occasional news via email from us then your details would not be present within our subscriber database.
7. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org